- 12 Rhodes Rolls (or any frozen rolls)
- 1 1/2 T butter
- 2 dashes rosemary
- Finely ground sea salt (I really love Real Salt)
- Prepare rolls according to package, but stop before you bake. Meaning--let them rise, but don't bake.
- Because the rolls take a long time to rise, wait until they have completely risen before performing next steps.
- Put butter and rosemary into a microwave-safe dish and microwave until butter is melted. Mix.
- Brush risen rolls with the mixture, making sure to spread an even amount over each roll.
- Using about a teaspoon of salt total, sprinkle each roll with a bit of salt (probably a pinch).
- Bake according to package directions, normally 350 degrees for 30 min. or until golden brown.
I hope you enjoy these. I made these for dinner tonight, and they were a big hit with the husband! :)