Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 2 peaches, rinsed, pitted, and peeled
- 1 container raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 container (6 oz.) lemon yoghurt
- 1/2 pkg. graham crackers
- whipped cream (which is really good on top but not necessary)
- Coarsely chop peaches and place in a cereal bowl. Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Rinse raspberries and set aside
- Crumble up graham crackers.
- Layer ingredients in any cups that you have. I find that wine glasses work really well. Anyway, layer first the graham crackers, then fruit, then yoghurt. Repeat for 2 layers of each.
Hopefully that makes sense! If you have questions, let me know!!
Happy eating! :)